- Sep 09 2023
- 7:30 am
Trail Horse Challenge 2023
SCHEDULE: Saturday, September 9, 2023
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. Contestant Check-In (registration table in club house)
- 8:45 a.m. Walk-thru Course with Judges
- 9:30 a.m. Start Challenge
- Open Class: 1st Place Trophy Buckle + $250.00 cash, Places 1-10 prizes & ribbons
- Youth Class (17 and under): 1st Place Trophy Buckle, Places 1-6 prizes & ribbons
- One prize for Best Turned-Out Horse & Rider” Western Attire
- Riders are limited to 2 horses and information for each must be entered on this form.
- No Lunch Provided – “That’s a Wrap” food truck will be on site. (www.facebook.com/thatsawripfoodtruck)
- Water is available for horses – Bring your own bucket
- Horse vaccinations must be current
- Event includes a Raffle & Silent Auction
- Also on site: Way Back When Photography (www.waybackwhenphoto.com)
- All Entries & Fees MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 6TH BY 4 P.M.
- Late entries will be charged an additional $25.00
- No Refunds
- The obstacle course will be closed all-day Friday, September 8th to set up the course
Cody Calendar advertisers make this calendar possible.