- Jun 17 2022
- 7:00 pm
Tyler Farr & Friends Songwriter Round
🎵 MUSIC ALERT 🎵
FRIDAY JUNE 17th @ The Cody Auditorium
Whose ready for some amazing music from some very talented singer/songwriters straight outta Nashville!!
The Yellowstone Cutthroat Guest Ranch would like to invite you to be entertained by some of the very best musicians in the business.
We are very excited to welcome back
– TYLER FARR with fellow songwriters
– THOMAS ARCHER ( Lovin’ You – Luke Combs)
– MICHAEL TYLER (Somewhere On a Beach – Dierks Bentley)
Tickets go on sale soon!!
– “One of the best male vocalists in Country music today,” (Taste of Country), TYLER FARR is the first artist signed to Jason Aldean’s Night Train Records/BBR Music Group. The Country-rocker, with three No.1 songs to his credit (“Redneck Crazy,” “Whiskey in My Water,” and “A Guy Walks Into a Bar”) broke onto the scene with the 2013 release of his debut album, Redneck Crazy, which landed at No. 2 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart and #5 on the Billboard Top 200. Farr’s platinum-selling title-track “Redneck Crazy” projected Farr forward to celebrate back-to-back No. 1 singles, including his first No. 1 as a songwriter, with his Platinum-certified hit “Whiskey in my Water.” His sophomore album, Suffer In Peace followed suit, also making its debut in the Top 5 on both the BILLBOARD Top 200 Albums and BILLBOARD Country Albums Charts, leading Farr to become the only solo male Country artist in the past decade to have their first two studio albums debut in the Top 5 on the Billboard 200 Chart.
Recognized as a 2014 CRS New Faces of Country Radio and 2014 Music Row “Breakthrough Artist of the Year” nominee, the opera-trained singer quickly earned coveted slots touring with Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line, Brantley Gilbert, Luke Combs and Lee Brice. The Missouri native’s dry wit, silly antics and reputation as “a no-frills musician who pours his drinks as hard as he pours his heart into his songs,” (Rolling Stone), lead to Farr to receiving his own reality series A Little Too Farr (Unscripted) and a social following eager to see his next move. Farr is currently working on new music with longtime friend, Jason Aldean serving as a producer for the forthcoming project. Farr’s new single dropped to radio on February 18th, 2020.
– THOMAS ARCHER is quietly becoming one of Nashville’s hottest writers. He’s worked on a couple of huge Luke Combs songs — “Lovin’ On You” and “Hurricane” (the latter of which they wrote the day they met), as well as hits for Jason Aldean and Mitchell Tenpenny
– MICHAEL TYLER is a self-taught performer and songwriter from Thayer, MO. Since he began working with award-winning producer Michael Knox (Jason Aldean) at the age of 13, he has signed a publishing deal with the global independent publishing company peermusic. Michael has garnered cuts for artists like Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Blake Shelton, Tyler Farr, Laine Hardy, Clay Walker, LoCash and more.
Tyler’s first platinum multi-week No. 1 single, “Somewhere On A Beach” (Dierks Bentley), earned him SESAC’s Song of the Year Award in 2016. He also penned Jason Aldean’s multi-week No. 1 single “Girl Like You,” as well as six songs on Aldean’s newest record 9, including the hit singles “Got What I Got” and “Blame It On You.”
Cody Calendar advertisers make this calendar possible.